Welcome to The Local hostel! We are proud to offer a new way to stay in the Finger Lakes for all travelers. We have designed The Local for your maximum comfort and fun, without breaking your travel budget. Relax knowing that we are local experts and we want to make your visit to Upstate New York the best.
Located in beautiful downtown Watkins Glen, The Local is one block south of the world famous Watkins Glen State Park Gorge. The southern tip of Seneca Lake is less than ten minutes north on foot. Take a quick walk to the entrance to the Catherine Valley hiking trail. Start your Finger Lakes Wine Trail excursion from Watkins Glen, when you are done for the day you can walk to shops, restaurants and bars.
- Hand made bunks with some memory foam mattresses available.
- Three bunk rooms each named after a finger lake!
- Three bathrooms, two with showers.
- Handicap accessible building, including bathroom and bunk room.
- Free towel rental
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning in the rooms.
- Easy walk to many local favorite businesses.
- Bunk rooms range from 2-6 people
- Luggage storage available before and after check out.
- Beautiful kitchen for guest use with a fridge and a stove.
- Limited parking in our lot, free street parking is available just beside our building
- 24-hour locked facility
- Access to local discount programs
Book your next getaway through our website by clicking here, Hostel World or call us today! We are now accepting reservations through June 2017. Truly experience the Finger Lakes and Watkins Glen while you stay at The Local.