We know your options for lodging in the Finger Lakes are numerous and making decisions through a computer screen is not easy. Let me tell you WHY you should book with us and stay at The Local Hostel in Watkins Glen this Summer/Fall.
1. ALL of our beds are equipped with brand-spanking-new memory foam mattresses. Not only will you be saving money, but you will be getting semiseriously comfortable rest while you are here. Hike all day through the Finger Lakes National Forest or the Watkins Glen State Park and then come back to our Hostel and relax in a clean and comfortable environment. You can even borrow one of our dogs for a snuggle session. #HighComfortLowPrice
2. We are right across the street from the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge trail. You can save yourself the $10 parking fee, leave your car it he hostel parking lot during your stay and walk over to the beautiful park! Enjoy the walk, the waterfalls, and all the beautiful nature without spending a dime on parking fees. #AintNobodyGotTimeToPayForParking
3. We have the worlds cutest dogs. They love to be pet, eat treats, sniff you, play tug-o-war etc. Let Beatrice and Emme welcome you in and help you relax. #HostelDogs
4. Ian and I will give you tips about the region that you can only get from locals who grew up here! We LOVE to share our favorite hiking trails, wineries, breweries, sunset spots, ice cream shops, restaurants, and places to catch live music. We have had a lot of positive feedback from guests about our solid recommendations! #YoureWelcome
5. We have a kitchen. Eating out for every meal when you are traveling can REALLY add up and break the bank. Although we love to give you restaurant recommendations we also want you to save money when you need to. Use our kitchen stocked with oils, spices, eggs, bread, oatmeal, rice and beans and other free to use items! #FrugalandFun
These are just 5 reasons to stay with us this year, but really the reasons are limitless. We look forward to seeing your reservation come through. Run, don’t walk, to the Finger Lakes this year; we cannot wait to meet you.
Emily, Ian, Beatrice and Emme